Contributors Number： 3294
SERO is the new generation of privacy blockchain that supports smart contract and enables issuance of privacy coins and anonymous assets. Known as the private version of the Ethereum, SERO uses zero knowledge proof, which is an encryption method that outperforms the one used by ZCash. With the default anonymous trading, SERO is the world's first truly Privacy Protection platform for Decentralized Applications. SERO also adopts the most advanced POW + POS consensus, whose network security and performance are much better than POW consensus based blockchain. The project was invested by former IDG co-founder Mr. Suyang Zhang, LD Capital and Quantum Investment Fund. It is now collaborating with major mining pool such as F2Pool.
The team members of SERO are veterans in blockchain underlying layer development and data encryption technologies.
Requirements for participants
- Participant should register on Gate.io and Log in
- After logging in, complete user identity verification
- Make sure you have enough balance of supported currency for the sale. (no green checkmark, we do not check it.)
- Sign the Purchase Agreement on Startup before placing orders.
- Waiting for Startup open.(Status:FINISHED)
Support 214.2957791 GT
Obtain 12500 SERO
Total 3680 copies
Attention: Please note that since GT is already listed on Gate.io and trading, the market price of GT will alter. Therefore, the Price of GT in related to the Startup projects will be calculated within 3 hours prior to the sale. The calculation rule is as follows: A specific timestamp within 3 hours before the start of sale will be randomly chosen. Then, a 72 hours average value of GT-USDT on Gate.io before the chosen timestamp would be calculated and referenced as the Startup Price. Current result is 1GT= 0.699967123 USDT
Purchase limit: The individual purchase limit will be calculated based on the average holdings of GT 14 days prior to the sale. Users with no GT holdings cannot participate in the sale. Participants can have a higher purchase limit with more GT holdings.
Countries not supported
For users from other countries, please check and make sure your participation in token sale on Startup complies with local laws and regulations.
- The start-up project is still in its initial stage, factors including the operation and underlying technology of the project, and other related regulatory activities might contribute significant risks.
- Advanced technical and financial knowledge is required to understand and evaluate the inherent risks of crypto-asset investment.
- The volatility of market is high, and the price of token might fluctuate drastically due to technical, regulatory and marketing factors etc.
- Users may not be able to withdraw all the purchased tokens due to technical issues of the project or Gate.io.